Skip to Main Content
On this page
At Marianopolis College, the final evaluation period consists of a period for General Education evaluations (November 28 - December 4, 2023) and a separate period for Specific Education evaluations (December 6 - 18, 2023). Please make sure that you take note of the time and location of all your evaluations including due dates and other relevant instructions for take-home assignments and essays.
We would also like to remind you of the following instructions:
- Verify your finals’ date and time as well as their location in Omnivox.
- During the final evaluation period you will also have some take-home evaluations and essays to complete for your courses. The due dates and specific instructions will be communicated to you by your teachers. Please make sure to take note of the information for these evaluations.
- Read the 2023-2024 Examination Rules available in Omnivox and make sure to understand and follow your teachers’ instructions carefully.
- If you are registered with the AccessAbility Centre, follow the instructions sent to you by the AccessAbility Centre staff.
- Have your Student ID with you on the day of your exam. A copy or photo of your ID is not sufficient. Please see Ms. Josie Cavaliere (A-156) if you need to make a new Student ID.
- Bring only authorized materials into the exam room such as:
- Pencils and pens in a clear case or bag (such as a Ziploc)
- Approved calculator (Texas Instruments Model TI-30XS Multiview) without the cover
- Clear water bottle with the label removed.
- Make sure to leave your personal belongings including your cellphone, smartwatch, and other electronic devices in your locker. Possession of any of these items in the exam room is prohibited and will lead to an automatic zero on your final evaluation.
- Do not bring dictionaries to the examination. If your instructor allows you to use a translation dictionary during your exam, you will be able to borrow one in the examination room.
- Please do not come to the College if you have a fever. If you are unable to attend an exam due to illness or other extenuating circumstances, you need to contact Ms. Maria Elena Abraham via MIO and submit the relevant documentation. The College will determine if you are eligible for a makeup exam.
You will find below important information regarding your evaluations:
Study tips for your evaluations
Please note that:
- The Academic Skills page of this Guide contains useful information to help you prepare for your evaluations.
- Don’t forget that Support Services at the College continue to be available throughout the semester, so be sure to contact us if you have any questions or if you are facing any challenges.
Information on Academic Integrity is available here.
Students must sign the Declaration of Academic Integrity when it is included in the test materials. An example is provided below:
“I pledge to be fair to my classmates and instructors by completing all of my academic work with integrity. I will respect the Institutional Policy on the Evaluation of Student Achievement (marianopolis.edu/IPESA) and the rules and standards set by my teacher. I affirm that I will not give or receive any unauthorized help on this exam/assignment, and that all work will be my own.”
Student Name: ________________________________________________________